It's been two years since a tsunami battered Japan's coast, but Namie is still a ghost town. Google Street view cars trundled through the abandoned coastal town, invited in by Namie's mayor, Tamotsu Baba, to capture sweeping 360-degree views of the devastation.
1. Can I monitor employee internet usage?
2. Can I monitor employee text messages?
3. What type of policy should I have regarding use of the internet at work?
4. Can I monitor my company vehicles via GPS?
5. What type of policy should I have regarding employees blogging about the company?
6. What is my course of action if I discover an employee's inappropriate emails at work?
7. Should I have a texting while driving policy?
New York/White Plains/New City, NY, NY/NJ, United States
This website is maintained by
Bryan Glass, Esq.. Please visit us at www.teacherslawyer.com, email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 212-537-6859 or 914-202-0300 for assistance.